Saturday, September 29, 2007

Experimenting with Customizing


Today I played around with customizing my blog. First, I added a picture to my About Me corner. All I had to do was click on View my complete profile in the About Me section and then select Edit Your Profile. In the Photograph section, I typed in the web address of the picture I wanted to use and then scrolled down to the bottom of the page for the Save Profile button. My other half, Sugar3 did help me a little with this because the About Me photo requires a web address. I had saved the photo I wanted to use to my photos folder. Sugar3 put it in a public HTML place so it would have a web address. Once that was in place I added a photo to my header. For this I clicked on the Customize button in the right corner of the Blogger Navbar. At the Customize page you can re-arrange the page layout, or add new elements such as lists, links and photos. Basically, I just clicked on all the options available to see what I could do. In addition, Sugar3 showed me how to cross out put a line through text. Neat, huh?

4 comments:

Nanette H. said...

Your blog is beautiful. I will bookmark your blog and check it for more postings.

Nanette H. said...

Nanette H.

Anonymous said...

Nice job, T!

~Laura

CrackedPot said...

Hi nanette h and ~Laura,

Thanks for visiting my blog and for the kind compliments. CrackedPot intends to keep up blogging, especially if a new computer should be added to my teaset! (Hint, hint, there SugarCubed!)